Please find below a list of terms and conditions for the use of www.ccstairlifts.co.uk
(“the website”). By using our website in any way, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms and conditions on this page. If you do not agree to abide by any of the terms laid out here, please cease your use of the website immediately or legal action will be taken.
1. Ownership This website and all of its content (including but not limited to text, images, downloadable materials, designs and ideas) are the exclusive copyright of Clear choice (“the company”). The company owns all aspects of the website, and any unauthorised use of the website shall be treated as copyright infringement.
2. Authorised Use This website is presented for informational purposes only. No element of the website may be adapted or re-used elsewhere without explicit written permission from the company. Note also that the company will not tolerate any commercial use of this website by any third party; the website is to be used strictly for private use only.
3. Disclaimer All elements of this website are utilised at the user’s own risk. The company accepts absolutely no responsibility for any consequences that arise from any use of this website. While the company will make every effort to ensure that the website remains safe and secure at all times, the company will not be held responsible for any computer viruses, data loss, or any other problems that users of this website may experience.
4. Availability & Accuracy The company will aim to ensure that this website (and the information contained therein) is available and up-to-date at all times. However, the company accepts no responsibility if the website is unavailable at any time. Additionally, the company will not be held liable for any false, out-of-date, or otherwise inaccurate information found on this website, nor for any consequences that arise from the use of any such information.
5. Links to Other Websites The company reserves the right to place hyperlinks to other websites within this website. An outbound link should not be construed as an endorsement of the target website, and the company accepts no responsibility for any of the content found on any third-party websites to which we link. Since these websites are not controlled by the company, we can also not vouch for the availability of the sites we link to, and the company will not be held responsible for any inactive, redirected, or ‘broken’ links on this website.
6. Contacting Us The company’s contact details can be found throughout this website. We also provide an online contact form that can be used to contact the company quickly. Please note that contacting us via any of these methods does not guarantee a reply; we will endeavour to respond to all serious enquiries as soon as we can, but the company cannot accept any responsibility for damages, lost revenue, or any other consequences that may arise from our failure to respond to your enquiry.